Solar energy has become cost effective which is driving an explosive increase in solar projects being installed throughout Upper Midwest and the Country. Solar has become mainstream and important for any business or person that has a long term vision.
Take advantage today:
- Lower your electricity Costs.
- Offset energy load usage
- Protect the environment while controlling operating costs.
- Reduce carbon footprint
- Reduce energy purchased from utility and likely decrease Demand savings.
- Reduce inflationary risks.
- Prepare for energy storage and other future developments.
- Reduce tax liability
- Increase building asset value
GENERAL PROCESS AND TIMELINES:
The minute the project is commissioned (starts to produce power to the utility), you can get 50% of the cost back immediately from tax credits and depreciation. The balance of your capital is recovered within 5-7 years, and very little maintenance required for 25+ years of solar production.
Solar systems have no moving parts to wear out making for low risk.