Who we Are:
We are a company with Twenty-two+ years experience in various aspects of renewable energy development and finance, including the past ten+ years of solar development. From that experience, we’ve built an excellent company with rock-solid integrity and the exceptional resources needed to have a well designed and functional solar system. Our professional management from start to finish ensures that your project will last.
What we do:
EPF Solar provides complete turnkey solar systems, using only experienced personnel for the professional installation. The General process for a complete turnkey system:
- Step 1- Design: Engineering, System Layout, Site Plan, Electrical Designs
- Step 2- Utility/Government: Provide the necessary filings with the various utilities and local governments as needed, make sure complies with all codes and requirements
- Step 3- Procurement: We access highly regarded name brand equipment. Only Tier One rated equipment is used.
- Step 4- Build/EPC: Professional installation of the solar system using only licensed and insured electrical companies with the vast experience necessary to properly and efficiently install solar systems.
- Step 5- Start-up/Commission: We work with the utilities to make sure everything is designed and installed correctly per their requirements, install monitoring equipment, and brought online/commissioned. Systems are designed to last Twenty-five+ years.
The company and its predecessor companies have been involved in excess of 175+ MW of solar and wind projects over the past Twenty-Two+ years. Example of projects we have been involved:
- 25+ MW of community solar gardens
- 50+ projects sized from 8 kw to 500 kw
- 100+ MW of wind projects throughout the country
- 10+ energy efficiency projects
- Numerous additional projects under development, from 15 kw up to 800 kw.
Ken Valley is Owner/President of EPF Solar. He has 32+ years in developing and financing, including Twenty-two+ years in renewable energy. His companies have all been very well respected in the renewable energy markets. Ken Valley has developed numerous relationships with energy companies, industry resource specialists, financial institutions, and others. He is involved in all aspects of development including managing relationships and scrutinizing viability of projects. He knows how to get your project done right!